Monday, January 6, 2014

The Pixies

It's cold outside and my Pixie Jodhpur Pants are keeping me warm these days. They are extremely comfortable and I am wearing them on those long walks or even dressed up with my booties for running errands around town.

 Tissue Turtleneck Tee (similar here, here, here)
Merino Pocket Tunic (similar here, here, here)
Pixie Jodhpur Pants (similar here, here, here)
Booker Booties (similar here, here, here)
Pave Acorn Necklace (similar here, here, here)

J. Crew has extended their SHOPHAPPY sale for an additional 40% off sale items through tomorrow. Are you, or have you shopped this sale already? If so, please share!

Hope your week has started well and thanks for visiting, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Very chic Rose! I have been wearing my Paige pants which are very similar - so comfy and warm! No shopping for me - I purchased a couple of things back in December that still haven't arrived!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Wendy! I'm all about comfort first! Hope you get your goodies soon!

      Delete
  2. I love the all black look. I agree with WMM...it is very chic! You've got me wishlisting the Pixie Jodhpur Pants.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, audreybella! The sweater and the pixies are navy. Hope you like them anyway.

      Delete
  3. I picked up last year's version of these in late spring super cheap. I've worn them over long johns for a freezing cold university football game with ugg boots and a Cambridge chunky turtleneck. Very comfy and warm and definitely happy I purchased.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your outfit sounds very cozy. Hope you didn't freeze there! I also got mine in the spring for peanuts.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.