Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

Early this morning the new arrivals showed up at Madewell. Some pieces immediately caught my eye, such as the beautiful Silk Tee in Paisley Loop.


There is also a Silk PaisleyTunic Dress in this print, as well as a scarf, the Paisley Loop Scarf (also in silk).

Silk Paisley Tunic Dress

Boyshirt in Swingset Plaid is a cotton/linen mix:


A new sweater called the Bridgeview Pullover:. I am showing the version called 'utopin pine,' but it also comes in 'pearl ivory, 'marled graphite' and 'marled rain.' It has a "subtle waffle texture," according to the website.


Moi Pullover is merino wool. I suspect it will be popular with the younger crowd. :) It's also available at Shopbop, just in case it sells out at Madewell.

Moi Pullover

Duskfall Blazer has a classic look and I am wishlisting it. Hopefully I an get it on sale at some point.

Duskfall Blazer

As you may know, I m fan of the Mara Hoffman designs, and this bikini in coral  has to be my favourite so far. Madewell also sells the tanksuit, but I found a mini dress (at Zappos or at Shopbop) as well as a long one at Zappos, at Free People, or at Saks.

Mara Hoffman Ananda V-Wire Bikini Top
Mara Hoffman Ananda Ruched Bikini Bottom

Nora Heel in Suede comes in a colour called 'minimal pink.' This one s a 4 inch heel. Since it's a website only item, I will try the one 'spot dot' version in the store first.


That's about it for me. How about you? Did you check the new arrivals at Madewell too? What did you think?

If you are planning to shop, remember that Madewell is offering free shipping on all items through February 10.

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The silk tee and paisley dress are so pretty! They are definitely going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are adorable! I can't wait to see them.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.