Saturday, January 18, 2014

Madewell - January

A few more pics from my last Madewell trip that I had forgotten about. First off, the Terrace Dress size S in 'marled coal.' I tried it with a thin long sleeve tee, but it would look better with a turtleneck and a belt, in my opinion. There is a lot of stretch in the material. It also comes in 'marled burgundy' and marled rock.'

Terrace Dress (similar here)

Next is the Slub V-Neck Sweater size S and 'heather bluestone.' The colour is gorgeous, but if you prefer, there is also a 'true black,' 'medium heather grey,' or a pearl ivory' as well. It fits very relaxed, but if I size down, the sleeves are probably too narrow.


One of my favourites from the new arrivals, the Silk Bromley Blouse in Tile Dot size XS. This is one size smaller than I usually take in Madewell tops, but I didn't see an S available to try on. It's a bit tight across the chest, so probably my regular S size would be good.


Bien Fait Sweatshirt (or "Well Done") size S. All french terry cotton, it feels very comfortably. The website recommends to size up. I didn't think it was necessary.

Bien Fait Sweatshirt (similar here, bandana here)

Lastly, my favourite piece was the Cozy Jacket size S. This jacket is adorable. Currently on sale, it becomes quite affordable with the 40% off. The fabric is similar to the Sherpa Hoodies from JC from previous years. I love the polka dot lining on the inside of the hood.

Cozy Jacket (similar here, here)

Details of the jacket:


What else I'm liking at Madewell:


How about you? What do you like at Madewell lately? Please share!

Through January 20, you can get 40% off sale items with code COZYUP. Also through Jan. 20, you can get 50% off on the purchase of sale items listed in the 50% Off Select Sale Styles page at madewell.com.

Hope you are having a great weekend so far, and thanks for visiting!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. That cozy jacket is fun - I am digging that polka dotted lining in the hood!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, and was my favourite piece as well!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.