Wednesday, January 29, 2014

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

Earlier this morning J. Crew updated the website with new arrivals. As usual, I perused it to pick my favourites.

Flower-Sleeve Sweater is all cotton and has a beautiful appliques on the sleeves.


Next is the Merino Silk-Panel Sweater in Antique Floral. It's the same knit as the Tippi Sweater, with a silk floral panel on the front. The floral front panel seems to be a trend this season. 

 (similar here, here, here, here, here, cardigan here)

Double-Stripe Crepe Blouse in the 'pearl oyster' colourway. Looks good worn casually or for a business casual look underneath a blazer.


Another great top is the Silk Sweatshirt. Too bad it only comes in two colours: 'bright kiwi' and 'bright jade' (shown):

Silk Sweatshirt (similar here, here, here, gorgeous floral here)

Campbell Capri is the new cropped pant at JC this spring. It comes in eight coours, and finally there is one in navy. This one is cotton & rayon with a bit of stretch.

Campbell Capri (similar here, here, here) 

Schoolboy Blazer in Chambray in 'cool blue' is going to sell out, is my guess.


Tenoverten Nail Polish is the new nail polish brand at J. Crew this year. I love the one called 'houston.'


My fvourite for last, the Cutout Floral Sweatshirt. I saw this in the store yesterday and loved it:


There are a few more likes, but I will stop here. How about you? What's on your wishlist? Please share.

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day, everyone!

16 comments:

  1. Oh the navy is enticing, but if I can drop 5 pounds I can re-fit into my navy capris of a couple of years ago! Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower sleeve sweater, I just wish the sweater portion was a more exciting color. I look too washed out in the color. Bummer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here, Colleen! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  3. I totally forgot the name of it, but the ivory pleated skirt with the thing navy stripes is top of my wishlist right now. When is JC going to have a % off retail promo? (Spoiling with the promos, JC ...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Must be the Sunburst Skirt in Stripe. One should be just around the corner, Lisa! :))

      Delete
  4. I love the new collection cubist print. My VPS is trying to find out the details on the top and bag in the Collection Look Book.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point to look for the top or bag. Not sure I could pull off bottoms in that print.

      Delete
  5. oh, the flower sleeve sweater is lovely. I'm careening between loving soft simple neutrals and saturated brights right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very cute, isn't it? I see you more in brights rather than in neutrals, Sarah.

      Delete
  6. Nice picks as always Rose. I like the idea of the flower-sleeve sweater and the cutout floral sweatshirt but hey just don't suit my personal style. Florals are no-go territory. I look like a total dork in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the cutout sweatshirt would look cute on you, xoxo. ;)

      Delete
  7. I love the Flower sleeve sweater and the Floral sweatshirt, I can't wait to try them on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that top one is so pretty, was going to make pilgrimage to J Crew this arvo but darn kids home for the day - do they ever go to school? Need also a striped pink something because have way too many grey cardies and nothing bright to stick under.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find something nice, Jody!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.