Thursday, January 2, 2014

J. Crew - January

Here are a few more photos from JC I took on a couple of occasions. While the store shelves were quite empty (at least the ones I visited), the website seems to get stocked up well. If you are shopping, be aware that sale items are now final Sale, so it's a good idea to ask for the measurements from Customer Service or check out online reviews before ordering.
 
Collection Cashmere Framed Long-Sleeve Tee size S and 'navy pink.' This tee is all cashmere and SO soft! The side stripe give a slimming effect. There is also a 'heather acorn acorn' and 'heather pebble black' version. Currently on sale, it's a good deal with the additional 40% off the code SHOPHAPPY will get you.


Cable-Knit Pocket Sweater also size S and 'dark poppy.' It also comes in 'snow' and 'heather sky.' The yarn is all lambswool, but I don't recall this being itchy. I would wear this with a denim skirt since the pockets give it  casual look.


Mini-Bows Sweatshirt size S again. I loved the tee a lot more IRL than I did by looking at the website. It's still available in almost all sizes, and also on sale.


Good deals with the SHOPHAPPY code are:


Are you shopping this time around? Or are you all shopped out for now? 

Hope your year has started well and have a great Thursday, everyone!

14 comments:

  1. Hi Rose - I love the first sweater! Hi have vowed to not even visit retail sites till the end of February! Wish me well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked it a lot too!

      Good luck with your decision!

      Delete
  2. Love the cable knit pocket sweater, is that on sale?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only the 'neon lime' one for now.

      Delete
  3. I purchased the first sweater a week ago and I love it. I'm really surprised by how much I love it because I thought I'd buy it just to try it out. I purchased before final sale and it arrived last week. Unfortunately, your photo reminded me of the only problem with that sweater. Even though I ordered it online, it obviously came from a store because it had one of those theft prevention things on it. I dragged myself to J.Crew yesterday to have it removed. It is a really great sweater and since I'm tall, it's nice that the sleeves are actually long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you loved it too. I am surprised the tag was left on. Did they not notice before shipping the sweaters back to the warehouse? LOL

      Delete
  4. Thanks SO much for these great reviews, as always!!!! I really like that first sweater too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the reviews. Did you find the cashmere framed long sleeve tee to be tts? I've admired it since I first saw it. It sounds like a really sweater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi maryeb! Yes, the sweater fitted me TTS.

      Delete
  6. Love that long sleeve tee - it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks, and a happy new year to you too, WFF! Hope it is a good one!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.