Sunday, January 26, 2014

J. Crew - January (IV)

Yesterday I was downtown to visit with some friends, so it was also a good occasion to pop briefly into the JC store (among others). :) Immediately near the entrance I noticed the adorable Floral Jacquard Mini Skirt. I took a size 6 to wear it lower on my hips for the extra length. I wish it were a couple of inches longer, though.


Marled Drop Shoulder Sweater size S, my usual sweater size. Our stores didn't get the colourway I really wanted to see in real life, so I settled for trying on the 'marled pepper' version. I would still prefer the 'marled blue' though. Its quite roomy, as you can see from the photo below.


Linen Moonglow Paisley Tee size S. I took size XS in the Peony Tee and I think I could have taken XS here too. It's a cute design and the store I visited still had plenty in stock.


Lastly, the Misty Fog Floral Shift Dress size 4, my smaller dress size at J. Crew. This is one cute dress, and I thought it was a it longer than most dresses I have tried on at JC lately.  It's all silk, with navy trim and lateral pockets.


The store was still offering 50% off all sale items. In the meantime, the website is still having the BYEWINTER sale for 40% off sale items through January 28. The SA told me the new stock will be on the floor on Monday. Since I will be downtown again on Tuesday, I hope to go check the new stock then. 

Hope you all had a restful weekend and have a great beginning of the week!

4 comments:

  1. When did everything become drop shoulder? Not a good look for this linebacker. The skirt is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suspect it has to do with the fact that knitting a square for a drop shoulder is so much easier and less costly. The skirt is cute, isn't it?

      Delete
  2. The jacquard mini looks great - and I agree with Blue Booby, I'm not digging the drop shoulder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lisa! I think it would look fantastic on you! Not sure who is digging that shoulder either, although I could overlook it in the other colourway. ;)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.