Monday, January 13, 2014

J. Crew - January (II)

I spent last weekend in town, so it was a good opportunity to see CC and to check our favourite spots, among them JC, of course. I noticed the Merino Tipped Side-Panel V-Neck Sweater size S in 'navy poolside.' It also comes in 'cloud white' and 'sand yellow.' The wool was so soft, I thought at first it was made of cashmere. Size S is my usual sweater size, but this one has quite a relaxed fit, for sure. The Pixie Jodhpur Pants were bought at the end of the spring season but haven't had a chance to wear them until now. I am wearing size 2. 


Next is the Wool Bomber Sweater-Jacket size S in 'heather river.' I LOVED this jacket! It's made of feted lambswool, so it's quite substantial, but at the same time it is soft to feel. The colour is one of my favourite blues.


Misty Floral Popover size 4. The pic didn't turn out well but I love the floral pattern of this popover. This is my usual size in shirts at J Crew. The colours are much more lively in real life than on the website photo.


And lastly, a bit of inspiration from the store. I loved the simplicity of this combo:

 Collection Cashmere V-Neck Sweater (in 'heather neon peach')
(but they could also be the Toothpick Jeans in White currently on sale)

The local store had a large stock of the Excursion Quilted Vests on super sale - price came to about $50 after the 50% off sale items. See my review here.

The website is offering 40% off sale items through January 21 with code FUNSALE. As mentioned above, the Vancouver stores are offering 50% off final sale items. Hope you find something nice!

Thanks for reading and have a great Tuesday everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Great looks on you Rose! I love the denim, orange, white jeans look too! So crisp for Spring! (or when away in Florida!) I will have to dig out mine for the upcoming trip! I wonder if I could get away with orange if there was dark there with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Wendy! I think orange will look just fine. Have fun in FL!

      Delete
  2. I love the misty floral print- looks like it would match equally well with the pale blue felted coat or intense orange cashmere v-neck!
    And those pixie jodhpurs look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very pretty and can be matched to several other colours! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. Looks like you had an amazing shopping trip

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 12 year old daughter Tallulah pretty much only wears white jeans and I now can see why, that orange and white is just spot on. I love that dove? is that what you call that shade?? of grey too, have a fairisle cardy in that which I wrote about today...those pixie jodphur pants (pixies riding horses? what do those horses look like?) look fantastic on you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a stylish daughter, but then I am not surprised at ll, Jody! :) The zip sweater jacket is a powder blue, but the lighting is so bad, that it doesn't come through properly, I'm afraid. Thanks!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.