Tuesday, January 28, 2014

J. Crew - February Previews

I received a few preview photos and thought I would share with the fellow JCAs before the rollout tomorrow. The style guide was not yet in our local stores (we always get ours much later), but later today I will be downtown and mostly likely will pop in to see the new arrivals in person.

Flower Sleeve Sweater (item A1500)
Downing Tote (item A4399)

Double-Stripe Crepe Top (item A0752)
Toothpick Jean in Tux Stripe (item A0790)
Floating Petals Necklace (item A5829)
Pearl Drop Necklace (item A5693)
Sloane Wooven Leather Pump (item A1107)

Colection Rylan Blazer (item A1840)
Linen Tee in C'Est La Vie (item 3022)

 Surf Varsity Jacket (item 1794)

Merino Tipped Side-Pane Tipped V-Neck Sweater (item 0822)
Campbell Capri (item A0072)

Collection Nightgarden Floral Jacket (item 1439)
Classic Popover Shirt (item A4095)
Sophie Small Crossbody Bag (item A2872)

And my favourite item for ast, the Cutout Floral Sweatshirt:
Cutout Floral Sweatshirt (item A2668)

How about you? Have you seen any of these previews? What did you like? Please share.

Hope your week is going well so far and thanks for visiting!







9 comments:

  1. thanks Rose - I notice a lovely pair or lavender capris on their pinterest board last night... I may look at those in Florida! How Floridian, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are the new Campbell Capris (like the white ones above). I think they would look great with your red hair. FL would be a perfect place to wear them.

      Delete
    2. Thanks rose - I may check those out if I still need capris ( not sure of last year's fit still..)

      Delete
  2. My VPS sent me the second image. She used to send me several images but since I haven't shopped there for so long I suppose I'm on the "naughty" list and only get one. Thanks for sharing Rose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can send you the name of my VPS if you want, xoxo. She is new and quite fantastic.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Rose. My VPS was quite good when I was buying frequently and she even sent me a card last Christmas so she hasn't totally forgotten me. I think she is likely trying to politely stay in contact without being too pushy. If I start buying more and need a recommendation I'll definitely get the name of yours.

      Delete
  3. Hi Rose. I love the flower sleeve sweater and the navy cutout floral sweatshirt. I also like the c'est la vie tee. I am hoping to try the new capris. Hopefully they will work for me as I like the cafe capri so much that I have few other pants in my closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we like the same things, SC! :) The tee has frayed edges, so be aware of that. I am hoping the same about the capris.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.