Saturday, January 4, 2014

J. Crew Factory - January

A week ago as I was making my way back home, I stopped at the Factory store briefly. You may have seen the previous post about it here. I had a few more photos left, so I figured I would show them while the SALE40 was still going on. First is the Factory Stripe Pullover Hoodie size S. It appears to be sold off the website temporarily, but you know how that goes. It may be back tomorrow or if not, you can call a store and ask them to ship it to you. I love the Factory hoodies and this was no exception. The jeans are Factory Skinny Jeans in Midnight Wash size 28, my skinny jean size at JC. I liked these a lot too.


Next is the Factory Printed Skirt in Stretch Cotton size 4. I am either a 2 or a 4 in Factory skirts, and this one was a good fit. It's a good imitation of the J. Crew Long No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Scroll Print.


Factory Medallion-Print Sweatshirt size S, my usual size in tops. It's all cotton and very comfortable, easily worn on its own or with a shirt underneath. It fits boxy.


Factory Stretch Classic Button-Down Stretch Shirt in Colorblock size S. I loved this shirt when it first came out in the retail store, and still ike it now. It's an incredible deal at the current sale price minus 40%.


Lastly, two jackets, items 19034 (left) and 27584 (right). Both are navy, but the left one s slighty lighter in colour. The left side is S, while the right is M (no S available). They look like the Factory iterations of the Downtown Field Jacket. Sie M is quite large on me, so I would go with my usua size. I own a previous year's version in the mossy brown colour, which I have worn to death.

Field Jackets - items 19034 (left) and 27584 (right)(similar here, here)

Hope you find the photos usefu and are able to score a good deal at the Factory!

As always, thank you for visiting and have a great rest of the weekend, everyone!

Here's a photo I took at the beach yesterday:


2 comments:

  1. I got the scrollwork skirt during the holidays when the Factory stores were having ridiculous sales. I can't wait to wear it - you look fab in it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great deal right after Christmas, wasn't it? Enjoy!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.