Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gap - January

Also last weekend I hit the nearest Gap. I can always count to find some nice, comfy casuals there, and lately I have been seeing a lot more cotton, which I prefer. One of these pieces was the Striped Reverse Terry Hoodie size S in 'red stripe.' There is also one called 'navy stripe.' It has a relaxed fit and the cotton seemed quite sturdy. Looks a bit vintage style, in my opinion.


A sweatshirt made from the same fabric is the Stripe Reverse Terry Pullover, also size S and 'caribben blue.' This one comes in four other colours.


More stripes on the Mix-Stripe Boatneck Sweater size S. The alignment of the stripes creates a slimming effect, I think.

 

Supersoft Stripe Split-Neck Henley size S and 'quince.' 'Quince' has navy, white and mint green stripes, but I also loved the look of the 'pin stripe' in the store. There are also solid versions, and the darker grey was my favourite. They are on sale, and with the additional % off, they are a great deal for layering pieces.


My favourite piece for last, the Shrunken Boyfriend Gingham Flannel Shirt size S again. Although it's flannel, it's very thin, so I would wear this well into the spring. The gingham is red and blue and looks great up close.


What else I'm liking at the Gap right now:


With the 50% off sale items and 40% off regular price items, I hope you were be to snag a good deal at the Gap. Unfortunately, the GAPSAVE ends tonight, but another sale is just around the corner, hopefully.

Hope you had a great week so far, and thanks for dropping by my blog!

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy that Gap seems to be back in the game - I really like your flannel shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a lot more I like there these days. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. The henley is gorgeous on you - you have the perfect figure for that. Loving the aqua....I can never walk past stripes, on vacay I look like an escapee from Singsing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jody. I did find it a bit ow cut, just in case you are looking to get it. I like stripes too. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.