Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Club Monaco - January

A few days ago I happened to be downtown and I popped briefly into Club Monaco. The Alixi Parka (size M) immediately caught my eye. Usually I take S in jackets at J. Crew or Banana Republic, for reference, but to accommodate my shoulders I had to size up at Club Monaco. The sleeves are real leather. The waist can be adjusted with drawstrings for a more fitted look. I loved the look of this jacket a lot. The skirt I am trying on is the Marla Skirt size 4. Not visible from the photos, the skirt is dark denim and has leather trim around the front pockets. It is 22" long an fits me right at the knee (I am 5'6").

 
Alixi Parka (similar here, here, here)
Marla Skirt (similar here, here, here)

Next is the Abby Dot Sweater size S. The yarn is a blend of wool/nylon/alpaca 40/33/27 and is very soft to the touch.


Lastly for now, another beautiful sweater, currently on sale: the Gisella Pattern Angora Sweater size S. The yarn is 41% angora, but contains some lambswool, nylon, viscose and cashmere as well and it is very soft. I loved the cobalt blue colour a lot.


What else I liked at Club Monaco:

Prue Cardigan
Mireille Patterned Sweater (IRL photo here)
Alesia Lace Print Satin Top (IRL photo here)
Mayle Coco Bag
Marie Silk Scarf

Currently, Club Monaco is offering 40% off sale items in store or online (use code COZY).  Have you shopped already, or will you be shopping at Club Monaco this sale? Please share.

Have  great Wednesday, everyone!



6 comments:

  1. I also saw the Alixi parka and thought it looked very nice. I am loving Club Monaco right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually never shopped at CM before, so I appreciate these reviews. I think I will need to check that place out next time I'm at the mall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! Just a warning... you may end up liking the store too much. :)

      Delete
  3. Wow, that's a cool jacket, love how they are using leather for just bits, always looks really interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, Jody! Much more interesting than an all canvas or all leather, in my opinion.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.