Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Anthro - January

My December trip down South also included an Anthro visit. It was one day after Christmas, and Anthro was buzzing with customers. I was instantly attracted to the beautiful Bedford Pullover size S in 'violet.' To me this colour reads more pink than violet. It also comes in 'ivory,' black' and 'green.'  The yarn is angora & nylon and feels luxurious against the skin. I loved this sweater! Fits TTS.


Moonflower Sweater Jacket size S, my usual sweater size at Anthro. I picked this because it's boiled wool, of whom I am a big fan. It's a cute sweater, and would look great with a fitted skirt.


Next was the Satpura Sweater Coat also size S. It's mostly wool and some nylon (I forget how much), and feels warm and cozy. Normally I don't go for these kinds of sweaters or sweater jackets, but I really liked this too because it was so colourful.


Lastly, a photo I have from my previous Anthro trip. It's of the Sirene Sequin Skirt size M. Normally I am size S in Anthro skirts, but this one is very fitted even in M. It's definitely a holiday or a party skirt. This what must feel like being a mermaid. :)


What else I liked at Anthro:

Farmers Market Basket
Latte Mixing Bowls
Half-Dozen Egg Crate (similar here)
Ceramic Mini Colander 
Okuno Butter Dish  

How about you? Have you shopped the Anthro sale this winter? Please share!

Than you for dropping by and have a great rest of the day, everyone!


8 comments:

  1. That pink sweater is gorgeous, what a great colour, I think it is a really pretty compliment to your hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, dani! Yes, there is a reason why I like pink... :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love the Bedford Pullover, such a gorgeous color. The reviews seem to indicate it is itchy so I know I could never wear it but you can, and beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, xoxo! It's mostly angora, so that never makes my skin itchy.

      Delete
  3. I am wearing pinks and burgundies like this these days and love the combo! I am like xoxo - angora is horribly itchy for me! love the skirt - I would have ordered it if I had a place to wear it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't wear them together intentionally. It just happened. :) Sorry you can't wear angora... I loved it!

      Delete
  4. LOVE that first outfit, The pink on top of the beautifully slim trousers - your legs look amazeballs in those trou!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.