Monday, December 23, 2013

Two Loft Vests

Last weekend I popped briefly into the newly opened Loft at Park Royal. A few things got my attention, among them the Plaid Quilted Puffer Vest size S and 'dark ink.' It has some burgundy and green stripes on a navy background, and looks really cute. I wouldn't wear it like in the pic below (with a tartan shirt underneath).


The other item I tried on was the Polka Dot Puffer Vest, also size S, and 'winter grey.' Polka dots have been very popular the last couple of years, and they seem to be going strong.


What else I like at the Loft:


Right now, you can get 40% off everything with code GIFTS. How about you? Anthing you like at the Loft these days? Please share.

Hope your week is off to a good start and thanks for dropping by.


1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thats very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.