Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Suit Up

Last week I met with a couple of recruiters and that's what I wore on one occasion. The shoes are quite old but still in very good shape. I got them at Kalena's on Commercial Drive, one Vancouver store where you can still get some great shoes at reasonable prices. On one ocasion I wore the Blythe Blouse in 'burnished rose' I got after Christmas last year, while on another I wore the Madewell Waterdot Pictureshow Tee. I sized up to a six in the jacket, while the skirt is size two.

Elena Alberti Pumps (v. old)(similar here, here, here)
Coach Parker Leather Shoulder Bag (old)(similar here, here, here)

Code MERRYMERRY will get you 25% off $100 orders or 30% off $200+ orders at J. Crew through midnight tonight. Will you be taking advantage of this sale? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by and have a great week, everyone!

10 comments:

  1. I love this suit!!!! You look gorgeous, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww... thanks, rynetta! But would you hire me? :)

      Delete
  2. I have been looking for suits, so thank you for this post. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merry Wife! All my previous suits have been back, so I figured it was time to switch to some navy.

      Delete
  3. You look great! Good luck with your job search!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very polished and professional. My reaction: instant callback.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, wff! I hope to get that call. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.