Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Madewell - December

Since we are not lucky to have any Madewell stores in Canada yet, I take every chance I get to visit them when I travel South. Last week I was able to visit both of the Seattle ones. Both stores I visited had the Flowerbed Scarf I had my eye on back when I posted my picks. I love this scarf, as you can probably guess, so it came home with me.

There were numerous new items and I loved quite a few of them. Among them, the Pleated Skirt in Stripe size 4. The fabric is a wonderful linen & silk blend and the skirt feels luxurious.


The skirt is featured with the Jewelstud Tee size S in the website photos. I 'discovered' this tee upon my visit to the second Madewell. It's all linen and very comfortable to wear.

 
Next was the Sparkletrim Sweatshirt Tee in Colorblock size S. I really liked the texture (french terry cotton) and the beaded neckline. The skirt I am trying on is the Game Plan Skirt size M. There was no size S to try on in the store. I love this skirt a lot.


What else I liked at Madewell:

 
I have a few more items to show you in a future post. Madewell's BEMERRY code will get you 30% off sale items through tomorrow. Hope you find something nice.

Thank you for visiting, and have a great Wednesday, everyone!
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, you always find the best pieces! I love the striped black and brown skirt- definitely adding this to a wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! You are too kind. I think that skirt is right up your alley. :)

      Delete
  2. I love that striped skirt too. I've found a lot to like at Madewell lately. Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've always liked Madewell, cate. Glad to see there are so many other fans.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pieces! I don't do a lot of shopping at Madewell, but I think I might make a visit to check out that pleated silk skirt. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you will like Madewell too, Katie D! I fell in love with them on my very first visit.

      Delete
  4. Love that striped silk skirt on you! You are very lucky to be within driving distance of a Madewell store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Louise! I know, I know... :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.