Sunday, December 15, 2013

Madewell - December (II)

Here are the rest of the photos from my Madewell trip a couple of weeks ago. The sweater is the Modern Slope Sweater size S. It's a mix of wool, nylon and alpaca and it's very soft to the feel without being scratchy.


Next is the Chambray Pindot Popover size S. This is my usual size and it fits a bit more tight across the chest than I would like it to, so I sized up to an M for the one I took home with me. I loved the buttons on this and the other details which are better viewed on the website photo.


Lastly, my favourites for last. These are the Mira Heels in 'true black' and size 8, my regular shoe size. For reference, I have sized up one half size for the Frankie Pumps or any heels from J. Crew, but these seem to fit perfectly. I found them comfortable to wear around the store.

 
Mira Heels (similar here, here, here, here)

I had a few more photos of the Curator Coat and of the Silk Bromley Blouse in Tile Dot (both fit TTS) but they turned out badly, unfortunately.

What else I liked at Madewell:

Fireside Vest in Buffalo Plaid (fits very small, so size up)
Penfield Lucedale Puffy Vest (also fits small)

Through tomorrow, Madewell is offering 40% off select styles, prices as marked. Will you be shopping at Madewell for your Christmas goodies? If so, what did you get?

Hope you all had  great weekend and have a great start to the week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Aren't those shoes amazing? I cannot wear heels but tried them on for fun, and loved them. They felt really stable, though at 4" they would be "car to bar" shoes for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you, JulieStyles! I was surprised too, and I agree. Not sure I can walk miles in them, but could wear them at the office no problem.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.