Saturday, December 7, 2013

Joules Vests

For today's post, I partnered with Joules USA and am featuring a cute puffer vest from their large vest collection. I chose the Charmwood Women's Hooded Gilet in 'marine navy,' since I don't have any outerwear in this colour in my closet. I plan to wear it on casual Fridays or when I am out walking my pooch. I like to have my arms as free as possible at all times and a puffer vest is perfect that way.

The vest is lined in a pretty striped fabric. The hood is attached with snaps, so it can be easily removed. I like the chunky zippers and the flap pockets that snap closed. The best part of all, the vest is machine washable and comes in two additional colours, 'caramel' and 'red,' which are currently on sale. I chose size US4, my usual size in outerwear. If I needed to wear a thicker sweater, I think I would size up one size, though.

Here is the website photo:
Joules Womens Hooded Gilet, Marine Navy.
When I was checking the website out, I also contemplated the Kempton Light Quilted Vest in 'navy check:'
Joules Light quilted Vest, Navy Check.

or in 'clock check.' Both are made with such pretty fabrics!
Joules Light quilted Vest, Clock Check.

In the end I narrowed it down to the Marine Navy Downham Womens Gilet and the one I showed you above. I chose the first one because of the removable hood.

I loved the quality of the Joules vest and would love to own a check one next. Have you heard of the Joules line before? What do you think? Please share!

Hope you all have a restful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. This is really cute. Not a vest person, but Emily has been looking for one and I really like the one you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one you picked Rose, the lining is so cute and the hood is a great idea - none of the vests I have are hooded. I'm off to explore the Joules website now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you like the vests a lot too!

      Delete
  3. OOh Iove them all - yes the removable hood moves the arrow right there, Need one of those today as I head up to nowheresville near Sacramento to stand on a soccer sideline all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep... perfect for sitting on the sidelines too! :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.