Friday, December 27, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

This morning the JCAs got  nice surprise, with new arrivals on the JC website. One of my favourites included the Marled-Drop Shoulder Sweater in 'marled blue.'

Marled-Drop Shoulder Sweater (similar here, here)

Collection Featherweight Cashmere Long Sleeve Tee is thin enough to wear under a blazer without adding too much bulk and comes in sixteen colours. I really like the 'warm redwood' below.

Collection Featherweight Cashmere Long Sleeve Tee

Moonglow Paisley Silk Tee has a lovely print and I am guessing it will sell out quickly.

Moonglow Paisley Silk Tee (similar here, here, here)

Linen Moonglow Paisley Tee might be a better choice if silk is not for you. I have several graphic linen tees from J. Crew and love them all. This one is no exception.

Linen Moonglow Paisley Tee (similar here, here, here)  

Peacoat Trench comes in 'british khaki' and in 'navy.' I prefer navy for myself, as the other colour makes me look even more pale than I am.

Peacoat Trench (similar here, here)  

Collection Misty Fog Floral Dress is a beautful wool/silk  blend and long enough to over my knees, according to the website measurements.

Collection Misty Fog Floral Dress

I love the print of both the Liberty Katie Ann French Top and Shrunken Hipster It's the same one as in the pajamas on my wishlist.

Liberty Katie Ann French Top
  Liberty Katie Ann Shrunken Hipster

Lastly, the Teddie Satchel. I like the 'henna' version shown below:


These are  few of my favourites. Which ones are yours? Please share!

The good news is that code SHOPHAPPY will get you 40% off sale items through January 7. The bad news is that items are now final sale, so unless you have tried it on or have read some reviews, you may get stuck with them, which would be unfortunate.

Hope you are having a great end of the week, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your picks! I'm with you about the Moonglow Silk Tee--it will definitely sell out! And, I missed the graphic tee in that print somehow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the prints- moonglow and misty fog sound magical!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! They sound like Anthro names, don't they? :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.