Sunday, December 29, 2013

J. Crew Factory - December

Since I was at the Factory store yesterday, I thought I'd do a post while they are still having some good deals there. Not sure how long it will last, but the one on I-5 had 50% off the entire store yesterday. First items I tried on were the Factory Stripe Plaited Sweatshirt size S and the Factory Skinny Jeans in Midnight Wash. The sweatshirt is the striped equivalent of the Factory Plaited Sweatshirt. The yarn is viscose/nylon/merino wool 37/35/28 and is very soft against the skin. The jeans are the Factory Skinny Jeans in Midnight Wash size 28. I haven't bought or tried on any jeans in a while, but this is my toothpick jeans size at JC.


Factory Intarsia Bike Sweater size S. This is the Factory equivalent of the Tippi sweater. The fit is the same and the yarn is all merino wool.


Next was the Factory Classic Button-Down Shirt in Printed Cotton size S and 'soft lavender.' The background is a pretty pale mauve.


Lastly for now, the Factory Placed Lace Tee also size S. This is the Factory version of the Daisy Lace Three-Quarter Length Tee from the regular JC store. The lace crochet is similar, but not identical on close examination. I own the Daisy Lace Tee and love it, but if I didn't have it, I would get the Factory version.


What else I'm liking at the Factory store:

Factory Heathered Cotton Sweatshirt Sweater (in 4 colours)
Factory Waffle Henley
Factory Gold Button Waffle Henley
Factory Velvet Vine Tee
Factory Stripe Pullover Hoodie
Factory Printed Voile Popover
Factory Stripe Flare Skirt

How about you? Anything at the Factory store you like or got? Please share!

Hope you all had  restful weekend and thanks for visiting, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't get the retail lace tee so this factory one looks great- do you happen to remember how thin it was (need for a cami)? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think that you need a cami since the lace will cover the front quite well. It is very similar to the one I got last year. HTH

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.