Saturday, December 7, 2013

J. Crew - December

More than a week went by and I thought it's time to blog about some of the items I checked on my last week's JC trips.

The Cabled Sweatshirt size S in 'navy grey melange' (left) and 'heather mist champagne' (right). These pieces slipped by me on the website, but I really liked them in real life. The body is cotton, while the front panel is a mix. This is my size in tops at JC.


Colorblock Funnelneck Coat size 4 and 'heather stone.' This size is too small on me, but there was no size 6 to try on. I zipped it up with some difficulty. I love the coat, and for those who are not into red sleeves, you can try the 'heather graphite' version, which comes in basic colours.


And lastly, the Tipped Silk Tee in 'navy.' I don't think I spent much time looking at this on the website either, but I really loved it on! I am wearing size 2, which is the smallest of my top sizes at JC.

Tipped Silk Tee (similar here, here, here, here)
Postage Stamp Mini in Chevron Stripe (similar here)

What else I'm liking at J. Crew:

No. 2 pencil skirt in tipped double-serge wool (IRL photo here)
Patch-pocket pencil skirt (IRL photo here)
Double-cloth Sabrina coat (IRL photo here)
Textured-stripe sweater in navy (IRL photo here)
Woven panel sweater in black (IRL photo here)

Through tomorrow, you can get an additional 30% off sale styles at J. Crew with code PRESENTS. There are lots of goodies to be had. Have you shopped already, or will you be shopping this sale? If so, please share!

Hope you are all having a great weekend so far!

4 comments:

  1. Very Nice Rose!

    I am sitting this out and am actually in a dither trying to decide if I am returning the verdigris cashmere T I ordered for Barry to give me for Christmas. I like it, but not love it and I also ordered a white and warren cashmere cardigan that is delicious, so I guess I probably have my answer! I did finally get the asymmetrical stone bracelet and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that colour tee in the store and LOVED it, but I agree with you, it's not for everyone. I know I couldn't pull that off with my skin tone. Enjoy the bracelet! It's very cute.

      Delete
  2. The colorblock funnel coat is a fun piece - I actually really like those bold sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you, Lisa! It's a fun piece, isn't it?

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.