Tuesday, December 24, 2013

J. Crew - December (III)

I have a few more photos from a couple of trips to the J. Crew store. First of all, the Vintage Sweatshirt in Metallic Triangles sizes XS and S. I liked the fit and feel of this all cotton sweatshirt. There is only a slight difference in the sizes XS (top photo) and the S (bottom), mostly in the sleeves.

 

Next I am trying on the Wool-Cashmere Turleneck Sweater in 'black' and size S, my usual sweater size. I loved the cashmere softness of this piece. The fit is a quite boxy on me, as you can see below. If you prefer a more fitted sweater, the Collection Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater might be a better choice.

 

Tipped Silk Tee in Diamond Tile size 0. I grabbed this size by mistake and was surprised it fits. Normally I am size 2 in the boxier tops and 4 in most of the shirts. Like its solid colour counterpart, I didn't expect this to look as nice in real life. See the Tipped Silk Tee size 2 and 'navy' here.Currently on sale, you can get it for a great price with the additional 40% off.


Lastly for now, the Dean Ankle Boots in 'black' and size 8, my regular shoe size. They felt comfortable for the few minuted I had them on in the store. The heel is 3", but didn't feel high at all for me. Usually I wear 3 3/4-4" heels. They don't look very attractive on my ankes, so I would probaby wear these with  pair of pants tucked in. The minnies in wool come to mind.


Code GIFTNOW is good through tomorrow midnight at J Crew. Are you shopping this time around? Or are you hoping Santa has already done that for you?


Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely Christmas with those dear to you. Here's one of my favourite Christmas albums of all time:



4 comments:

  1. That Vintage Sweatshirt is so cool! I love it but I don't think I could wear the pattern. I'm thinking it would be great on a cushion.

    Merry Christmas Rose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas, xoxo!

      You never know....maybe some cushion was the inspiration for it after all!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas, Rose! I hope you have a wonderful holiday, and best wishes for a very happy New Year!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Louise, and hope you had a merry Christmas as well! Happy New Year!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.