Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gap - December

I spent the end of last week in town, so that gave me he chance to pop to the nearest mall to check out the Gap, since I haven't been there in a while. I found quite a selection of things I liked, among them the Rugby Stripe Dress size S and 'passion' colour. This is a really thick soft ribbed knit in 100% cotton. The stripes are a dark coral and what looked like a purple under the store lights, but they may have been brown in real life. I really liked the substantial knit and the fit of this dress.


Next were the Heathered Sweater Hoodies in a grey and navy. The two colours I tried on are great in real life. They are 100% cotton and machine washable.

Heathered Sweater Hoodies (similar here, here, here)

Metallic Printed Sweatshirt size S in French terry cotton with a metallic print on the front. There is also a grey version with a silver print.


Same sweatshirt and colour metallic graphic print the Metallic Stripe Sweatshirt, also size S.


Lastly, Heathered Sweater size S in 'light indigo.' This is another great cotton sweater which comes in five other colours.  


What else I liked at the Gap:

Stripe sherpa-lined parka (all cotton and machine washable)
Rainbow striped scarf (silk & cotton)
Large floral scarf (cotton & wool)

Right now, you can get 40% off your Gap purchase with code GAPXMAS through December 19. The local Gap was buzzing with customers when I visited. Will you be shopping this sale? Please share!

Thanks for dropping by and have a great Wednesday, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. The metallic printed sweatshirt looks fun - a bit of bling but overall a much easier to take care of top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very J Crew, all of it. Love the red dress on you.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.