Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas at Anthropologie

A while ago I visited Anthropologie. The Christmas ornaments were already on display, and I recognized one of my favourites from last year. Among them was the Santa Lucia Snowflake Set:

 Santa Lucia Snowflake Set (also here, similar here, here, here)

Rise and Shine Ornament is new and quite unusual. Love it!

 

Owls were popular last year and I see they are back again - Birdwatcher Ornament:

Wilbury Animal Ornament


 Pinecone Lights (similar here)

And what tree would be complete without a tree topper such as the Coiled Star Tree Topper?


Have you shopped for Christmas ornaments already? What do you think of Anthro's?

Thanks for popping by and have a great end of the week, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are adorable, love that cunning fox, have not been to anthro in while, must remedy that. We won't do a tree this year and we're going to NZ for Christmas and I miss the smell of it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoy your NZ vacation, Jody!

      Delete
  2. Rose - do you just buy locally or do you order? I have been wanting to order from Anthro but not sure about the ordering to Canada - how long it takes, etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy, you can do a charge-send from any of the Anthro stores in Canada. I have done it before and it is very straightforward.

      Delete
    2. Hi Wendy! I buy either locally or in Seattle. I have never ordered from Anthro.

      Thank, Louise, for clarifying!

      Delete
  3. Anthro is a fairyland at Christmas. I wander around with such a trance-like goofy grin on my face, if it weren't for the fact that I'm in there so regularly because they're across from my allergy doctor I'm sure I'd have been arrested. Now they just think I'm the old bat who can't leave tiaras and Christmas ornaments alone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like their Christmas ornaments and their kitchen collection.

      Delete
    2. Wait a moment!... Did you say tiaras? :D

      Delete
  4. The little alarm clock is so cute and the fox too. Those pine cone lights would be perfect on the mantel. I wonder if they really are battery-operated as the copy says. The twinkle lights also say (or said) battery-operated but reviewers advised that they were plug-in style. Might have to take a chance and find out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to see them in the store this weekend and I will let you know.

      Delete
  5. I bought a fat fuzzy yak for the tree (reminded me of my cat...)- I love the ornament animations they do too!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.