Thursday, December 12, 2013

Banana Republic - December

A while back I visited Banana Republic to check out new arrivals. Some of them have been so popular that they sold right off the website. Once such item is the Burgundy Leather Jacket (item 686083). I still saw quite a few in the store, though. I am trying on size S, my usual jacket size at BR. I love the colour and I love the softness of the leather. The skirt is the Boucle Zip Pencil Skirt size 4. I have a cream version of this skirt and you may have seen it here before.


Next was the Striped Boatneck Pullover in size S and 'radiant raspberry.' This is my regular sweater size at BR. It's extremely cozy and soft due to its wool/cashmere content (80/20). If pink is not your thing, there is also an 'almond' version with black stripes.


One fun piece similar to what I have seen at other retailers last year is the Faux-Fur Pullover Jacket also size S. I would wear this with a pair of jeans, most likely. The quality of the fur is quite nice.


Exotic Faux-Fur Jacket size M. I was surprised to see all smaller sizes were gone already. It is a bit loose on me, so probably size S would be a better fit.The skirt is Fluted Shine Skirt size 6. I sized up so that I could wear it lower on my hips. This is a fun skirt for the holidays and the photo doesn't do it much justice, I'm afraid.

 

That's all for now. What else I'm liking at BR:

Plaid blazer (cotton with  hint of stretch)
Cutaway jacket in royal blue (all cotton)

And I still like the Laurel Exotic Crossbody Satchel

Laurel Exotic Crossbody Satchel

How about you? Have you been to Banana lately? What did you think? If you are shopping there, you can get 35% off at all the Gap brands (Old Navy, BR, The Gap) with code GIFTS.

Thanks for dropping by and have a great Thursday, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't bought anything at banana republic lately, but that leather jacket is gorgeous! Thanks for the reviews!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.