Saturday, December 21, 2013

Anthropologie - December

Last week I also visited the local Anthro store. Now we have two, but the second one is on the North Shore and I only get there once a month or so. I really liked the look of the Joliet Sweater Blazer size S in 'black.' It feels like wool, but the website description says it is acrylic, wool, rayon and nylon. I didn't look a the label more closely to see what the percentages of each were. The skirt is the Reveillon Pencil Skirt size 4. It's lace and sequins, and very appropriate for the season. In real life, I wouldn't pair it with the blazer in the photo. Something more plain on top would be more appropriate. The top is the Lattice Blossom Top size S in 'black.'


The top is the Lattice Blossom Top size S. Small is my usual size, but this feels quite large and boxy on me. It also comes in 'ivory.' I would wear this with  very plain bottom, but I also think the crazy pants in the photo below will do as well.
 

The pants I am trying on with the Lattice Blossom Top are the Pilcro Serif Cord Leggings in size 28, my usual size in this brand and 'orange.' They are a fun print but a bit too young for me.


Celesta Sweater Jacket size S in 'orange.' This is all wool and feels nice and warm on. It also comes in 'navy.'


That's about it for now. I have a few more photos for a future post. What else I'm liking at Anthro:

How about you? Have you been to Anthro lately? WHat did you like or buy from there? Please share!

Hope you are having a great weekend so far!

8 comments:

  1. I really love that skirt and top on you! I wish we lived near an Anthro - the closest one is Boston, 7 hours away! Hope your Christmas preparations are coming along well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked the skirt too, but I already have a similar one from the Gap from a couple of years ago. Thanks, Wendy!

      Delete
  2. The pants are gorgeous on you, Rose. !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second Gigi- those pants are great on you! I don't know your age but they do not seem young, tween, or inappropriate in any way- they fit well and look fun. I am 42 and have really been been pushing myself to wear fun, age-appropriate clothing. Really it's all in the fit (& coverage) and your confidence

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Muffin! They do look like fun, don't they?

      Delete
  4. You look amazing in the cord leggings, Rose, but I understand you have to feel comfortable. But still, you look amazing in them!

    The blossom top is pretty, exactly the kind of frou frou things I'd collect with not enough reasons to wear. Trying to resist ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tiffany rose! I think these were a bit more for you. ;) I know what you know about the top.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.