Saturday, November 16, 2013

Printed Linen Tee

I am getting a lot of wear out of the Printed Linen Tee I got from Madewell earlier this year. Same goes for the Cafe Capris in Wool from J. Crew. I am hoping to grab another colour this fall. The tee has a quite a bit of colour, and is extremely versatile, I find.

Printed Linen Tee (similar here, here)
Gap Military Boiled Wool Jacket (similar here, here, here)
Coach East/West Duffle (similar here, here, here)
Martine Suede Lace-up Booties (similar here, here, here)
Pave Acorn Necklace (similar here, here)
Jo Malone Body Lotion (here, here, here)

J. Crew is having a 40% off sale items with code STYLETIME through November 18, while Madewell is having a 30% off sale items and free shipping with code MOREPLEASE, also through November 18. Are you shopping any of these? If so, what did you get? Please share!

The new J. Crew store opened at Park Royal in West Vancouver yesterday and since I was already on the North Shore visiting my hair stylist today, I popped in. It's a much larger store than the other ones, and also has Crewcuts. Now, if we could only get a Madewell store...

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I got the camel sweater, the leather-front cardigan and the coated stone necklace during the last 40% off sale promo. JC always knows how to suck a person in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good buys! Ha! I know what you mean, Lisa!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.