Saturday, November 9, 2013

Plaster Peonies

Yesterday I finally picked up the Plaster Peonies Tee I ordered last month. You may have seen the photo of this tee here before. I sized down in this tee from the usual S.


Plaster Peonies

Biella High-Heel Loafers (similar here, here)
Kirtley Satchel (similar here, here)
Jo Malone Vitamin E Lip Conditioner (here, here, here)

J. Crew is offering 25% off with code GOSHOP through November 16. Canadian JCAs can get 25% off with code HELLOWORLD with no minimum through January 31, 2014. (Thanks to shargey who posted about this code on the JCA blog).

Have you, or will you be taking advantage of these promos? Please share!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great long weekend!


4 comments:

  1. I haven't shopped J.Crew for so long and I've just been deleting their emails. So surprised to see a promo that lasts for almost 3 months! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some nice maternity and adorable baby wear now, so you may find something useful there.

      Delete
  2. I also got this tee ;) but it seens biger than the same size I tried in stores - small :P I'm going o try to exchange it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It may be form 2 different lots, Andrea? Hope you get the right size for you.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.