Monday, November 25, 2013

Plaster Peonies (II)

Last month was got the No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Tipped Double-Serge Wool using a Rewards card, which arrived just in time for my birthday, luckily. I have already worn it a few times since I received it and love it a lot. I was able to snap a couple of photos before I dashed out the door, and in the haste I forgot my favourite bracelet. But at least I tucked in my tee later and wore the belt with the outfit. Hope to be able to take a few more daylight photos starting next week.

Peony & Tipped Wool

Dream Open Shawl Collar Cardigan (similar here, here, here, here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Tipped Double-Serge Wool (similar here, here)
Martine Lace-Up Booties(similar here, here, here)
Juicy Couture War of Love Ribbon & Chain Bracelet (similar here, here, here)

Tomorrow I am heading South for the American Thanksgiving. I am in charge of cooking the bird again this year. I have no plans to buy anything on Black Friday. How about you? Please share!

Thanks for stopping in and have a great Tuesday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit. You're in charge of the bird? Big job!

    I have no plans for Black Friday or Cyber Monday and hope to not be tempted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tiffany rose! Yes, it is, but I love to cook, so not a problem.

      I didn't shop las Black Friday when I was there either, as far as I can recall. Plenty of sales still to come. :)

      Delete
  2. You look fabulous! I reserve the right to be gobsmacked by something, and a couple of things son wants may go on sale, so I will be checking online...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! Yes, definitely gobsmacked is allowed. :) Hope you find something nice. I may get a printer, now that I am thinking of it....

      Delete
  3. I love a pretty or graphic picture under a cardy like that. Husband has a sunflower t-shirt that he wears under a plaid-ish jacket (sounds hideous but is cool )The dark you're wearing really makes the pink peonies so interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Jody! OK let's see a photo of said tee and plaid-ish jacket. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.