Sunday, November 17, 2013

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

New arrivals appeared also on the Madewell website last week. Since I am planning a trip South soon, I thought I'd do some window shopping first. 

The Curator Coat in either 'true black' or 'heather blackbird' it's beautiful in its simplicity. It reminds me a bit of the Sabrina Coat I reviewed here earlier.

Curator Coat
Curator Coat (similar here, here) 

Wool Blazer in Running Stitch has a lovely longer cut that is slimming. There is a pair of matching pants, the Tailored Trousers in Runningstitch.

 Wool Blazer in Runningstitch

The Mira Heel in 'true black' or noble blue.' They are padded, so should be comfortable to stand in.

The Mira Heel


 ex-boyfriend shirt in thicket plaid

Merino Sweaterdress in  'heather blacktop.' This is my favourite shade of grey. I think the grey is close in colour to the minnies in heather carbon.'


Merino Sweaterdress
 Merino Sweaterdress (similar here, here

Silk Bromley Blouse in Tile Dot in 'vintage cabernet.' There is also a 'dried flax' version, which looks like a pale pink/white combo on my screen.


Silk Bromley Blouse in Tile Dot

 Cozy-Knit Beanie all wool and 'deep maroon' is hadn-washable.

 Cozy-Knit Beanie 

And the matching Merino Ribbed Gloves

 Merino Ribbed Gloves


As always, there is a lot more I like at Madewell but I have to stop somewhere. Check out their Accessories section for beautiful wool scarves.

Madewell is also offering 30% off sale items and free shipping through tomorrow midnight with the code MOREPLEASE. Happy shopping!

Thank you for dropping by and have a great start of the week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I bought the Madewell Curator coat in grey and it shipped today :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.