Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Loft - November

Last weekend during my trip to the North Shore, I noticed the Loft had also opened up. This is the first Loft store in Vancouver, and it was already buzzing with customers. For many years, I used to get my work pants either from the Loft or from Ann Taylor. This time I didn't go for pants, though. Since I noticed several coats, I thought I would try on a few of my favourites. The Tipped Tweed Open Jacket was at the top of my list. I tried both size S (left) and M (right). I prefer the smaller size for myself. The top is the Asymmetrical Ruffle Shell (size S, 'glazed raspberry') and it is made from the very comfortable cotton/modal mix. The skirt is the Pencil Skirt in Mid Weight LOFT Scuba size 4. I am either a size 2 or 4 in the LOFT skirts, and this one is a bit big on me. You can easily size down since it has stretch in it.

Tipped Tweed Open Jacket (similar here, here, here)

Asymmetrical Ruffle Shell (similar here, here, here)

Pencil Skirt in Mid Weight LOFT Scuba (similar here, here, here)

Leopard Print Collar Wool Blend Twill Peacoat size 4. This is my smaller coat size at J. Crew or Banana Republic, for reference, but size 4 at the Loft was quite generous in comparison. I liked the coat both with the collar on and off (right photo). The sleeves are a bit long on me, as you can see.

Leopard Print Collar Wool Blend Twill Peacoat (similar here, here, here)

That's it for now, but I have a couple more coats to show you for my next post:


What else I liked at the Loft:


Right now, the Loft is offering 50% off full-price styles with code SHOP50. Will you be participating? If so, please share!

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great Tuesday, everyone!
 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reviews and the heads up about the latest LOFT promotion of 50% off. The jacket and the coat look great on you. I might have to take a peak at their website now and see what they have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie D! You have to check the black coat in person. The fabric texture is great.

      Delete
  2. I love Loft coats. Thanks for sharing reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I usually don't shop for coats often, I was pleasantly surprised to see so many I liked there! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.