Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Loft - November (II)

I have a few more photos from my trip to the local Loft store which just opened the week before last. The Wool Blend Double-Breasted Twill Coat (size S and 'evergreen) is from the same fabric as the Leopard Print Collar Wool Blend Twill Pea Coat I reviewed here. Size S is my regular coat size at several retailers, but this one feels roomy. It should fit a thicker sweater underneath with no problem. I liked this pea coat a lot.


French Terry Moto Jacket size 4, my smaller coat size at most retailers. It's a lovely casual piece and would look great with some denim bottoms.

French Terry Moto Jacket (similar here, here, here)

The dress I tried on looked really nice on the hanger, but not so on my body. It is the Pearlized Gem 3/4 Sleeve Dress. I am wearing size S and the elastic waist falls at my natural waist, but the bottom part of the dress is too large on my hips. The Midwidth Belt size S  is a bit of an improvement, but not by much in my case. I think a wider belt would look better with this dress. Size XS dress might fit my body better, but I suspect it would be too short.


What else I like at the Loft:

Jeweled Sweater Tee
3/4 Sleeve Pima Cotton Cardigan
Peter Pan Collar Sweater Tee
Polka Dot 3/4 Sleeve Pima Cotton Cardigan
Silver Sequin Mini Pouch
Scattered Sparkle Stretch Bracelet
Long Rose Cast Crystal Necklace

How about you? Have you shopped at the Loft lately? Please share!

Hope everyone is having a great middle of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.