Wednesday, November 6, 2013

J. Crew - November

Last weekend, after a big lunch, CC and I hit the JC store to do some window-shopping. I tried on the Double Zip Sweater size S and 'garnet.' I was a fan of the 'elm indigo' but my store didn't have my size in that colourway. I liked this colour next the best though. The sweater is a nice shade and I didn't find it itchy at all.


Textured Stripe Sweater in Navy size S. This was on my list of favourites when I first saw it on the website, and still is after seeing it in person. The colour is a bit off in the photo, but beautiful in real life. It fits much more loosely than my size S Tippis.


Mixed Prints Tee size S. Again, I apologize for the lousy photo. My new phone takes much better pictures. :) I didn't expect this tee to be made of cotton. I would have guessed silk by the touch and feel of it, so imagine my surprise when I read the label and it said '100% cotton.' It's really good quality and the print is very pretty. I doubt I would wear it over a bulky denim skirt though, but wanted to show the length on it.

 Mixed Prints Tee (similar here, here)

Aggie Suede Ankle Boots in Suede size 8, my regular shoe size. You may have seen the leather version of these here. They fit TTS and are comfortable on my 8M size feet. The real colour is the one on the left.


Next is the Darby Tassel Loafer, also size 8 and 'kraft brown' colour. They are very comfortable to wear and look cute (but not with dark tights, of course). For those who are not familiar, they also come in 'black,' 'deep riviera' and 'authentic red.'


Lastly, the Tartine family: the Tartine Satchel in Pebbled Leather on the left and the Tartine Mini-Satchel in Pebbled Leather on the right.

Tartine Satchel in Pebbled Leather
 Tartine Mini-Satchel in Pebbled Leather

J. Crew offers 40% off sale items through midnight tonight for card members. Use code CARDMEMBER. I had a Rewards card which I used towards the purchase of a No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Tipped Double-Serge Wool. The delivery was lightning fast: less than 2 days all the way from VA. Well done, J. Crew!

How about you? Did you take advantage of this promo? If so, please share!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.