Thursday, November 28, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

J. Crew had a new roll-out yesterday and as usual, I had to peruse the site and pick a few of my favourites.

The Jeweled-Cluster Sweater in Navy reminds me a lot of the similar sweatshirt I got last year and which I have worn a lot.

Jeweled-cluster sweater in navy 

Embossed Floral Sweater in 'navy sea.' It also comes in a light gray version called 'graphite mist.'


Pre-Order Embossed floral sweater

The Boy Popover in Bows is made of the beautiful silk/cotton mix JC is known for. 

 Boy popover in bows

Double-Breasted Cocoon Coat in Wool Cashmere is made of the same blend the Icon Trench in Wool-Cashmere J. Crew is famous for.

Double-breasted cocoon coat in wool-cashmere

Gambrell Satchel in either 'raw steel' or 'edgerow.'
Gambrell satchel

Chunky Cashmere Hat in 'heather quartz' is my favourite colour, but it also comes in 'black' and 'faded teak,' which looks like an off-white to me.

 Chunky cashmere hat

The matching Chunky Cashmere Scarf is a bit pricey right now, but good if you can afford it with the 30% off HOLIDAY code until December 1, or wait until goes on sale.

Chunky cashmere scarf

That's about it for me. How about you? Anything you like? Please share!

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your families today! As I mentioned earlier, I will be cooking the bird this year while visiting friends in Seattle.
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rose,

    I really like the multistone bracelet and may order it - the hat and scarves are especially lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the cable knit scarf in antique white. It sheds like a mother. Ugh. Everything else about it is perfect. going back and hoping I can exchange for the arrow sweater…I thought it was cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to read about your scarf, BB!

      Delete
  3. Gosh, really love that top navy blue sweater with the sparkly bits. Will be headed there toot sweet after TGiving day. I tried a high necked navy one on from Vince yesterday which I loved but sadly really emphasised my increasing wattle. From now on the neck have to low crew or lower...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you find something nice today, Jody! Happy shopping!

      Delete
  4. I like the bows popover since I seem to be attracted to everything navy and red. Thought about the jewel sweater but as you say, it's very similar to other things (I already have).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a cute one as well, tiffany rose! Hope you get it.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.