Wednesday, November 13, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

It's that time of the month when the hard core JCAs stalk the J. Crew website to check out the new arrivals. There are quite a few new items this roll out. The first one that caught my eye was the Double-Breasted Cocoon Coat in Wool Cashmere. If I were to get one coat this winter, this might be the one.

 Double-breasted cocoon coat in wool-cashmere

Jeweled Fair Isle Stripe Sweater in 'graphite charcoal acorn' colourway. It's lambswool in a 5 gauge knit, so quite substantial.

Jeweled Fair Isle Stripe Sweater

Schoolboy Blazer in Blackwatch Plaid. I could see myself wearing this for many years to come. It will never be out of style.
 
Schoolboy blazer in Black Watch plaid
Schoolboy Blazer in Blackwatch Plaid

Zigzag Stripe Hat in 'navy amethyst' or 'antique mint.'
  Zigzag stripe hat

and the matching Zigzag Stripe Scarf

Zigzag stripe scarf

Boy Shirt in Rock Salt Plaid I cannot recall if this is new or a month old, but I love its bright colours:

Boy shirt in rock salt plaid
Boy Shirt in Rock Salt Plaid

That's about it for me. How about you? What were your picks?

Have a great Thursday, everyone!
 

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rose! I like your picks - if I was working I would be intrigued by that blazer! I am feeling quite disappointed by this rollout - I do like some things, but I expected to feel more excited - I mostly feel meh. I will still shop at the crew of course, but they have gotten almost none of my money this fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope to find something in the next rollout, WMM. I hope to see the blazer in the store soon.

      Delete
  2. There aren't many things I have on my wishlist, most are from Crewcuts ;) The blackwatch jacket might have been a pick except I'd rather wear the tartan jacket I have from 2008. Believe it or not, I am tired of all the jeweled things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw a Crewcuts store today and loved the colourful clothes!

      Delete
  3. I actually ordered the long sleeved wool tweed dress in the last gasp of the 25% off promo. Waiting to see if it's really 100% wool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seeing less and less that I really like at J. Crew. The past several roll-outs have been a bust for me. The only thing I saw that piqued my interest was the buffalo check coat but I am fully stocked for winter coats, so will have to wait for a sale before making up my mind. Have you been to Club Monaco lately? I have been shopping there quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pretty coat, Louise! I haven't visited Club Monaco but hope to soon.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.