Sunday, November 24, 2013

Gap - November

This weekend I had to kill a couple of hours while the pooch was spending time at the salon, so I stopped at the local Gap and BR to see what's new. At the Gap, the Merino Striped-Hem Sweater size S and navy caught my eye immediately. The colour doesn't seem to be available online, but I saw plenty in the store. This is a really great sweater. The wool is extra-fine merino and for the price, it's a great deal. The skirt is the Pleated Print Skirt size 6 and 'cheetah.' I sized up so that I could wear this lower on my hips in order to gain a bit more length.  (I only noticed the mirror stains when I downloaded the photos).

 

Cropped Plaid Moto Jacket size M and 'gray plaid.' I think I prefer the green plaid myself, but they didn't have it in our store. There was no size S available to try on, and XS was too snug.



Bright Wool Moto Jacket size S, my usual jacket size. I loved this fun jacket when I first noticed it on the website. It's cute and would look nice with a denim bottom.


Lastly, Long Puffer size S. This is nylon with down filling. It fits less snug and a bit longer than the J. Crew Wintress Puffer I tried on here. I liked this puffer quite a bit.

Long Puffer (similar here, here, here)

The Gap is offering 20% off your purchase with code GAPLOVE through midnight tomorrow. Will you be aprticipating? Or will you be holding out for Black Friday deals?

Hope you all had a restful weekend and have a great start of the week, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The bright moto, skirt and tights look great. Of course fuchsia scares the hell out of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree, fuchsia is not for the faint of heart. :))

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.