Saturday, November 2, 2013

Anthro - November

I have a few more photos from my most recent Anthro visit. My favourite pick was the Arslan Sweater Coat size S and 'cocoa.' The colour in the left-hand photo is the real 'cocoa' colour. There is also a version in 'moss.' This sweater is a similar idea to that of the knitted Transverse Placket Sweater I blogged about here before. The boiled wool version of the Arslan is much better, in my opinion. I loved the feel and the look of this sweater.

Arslan Sweater Coat (similar here, here)

Next was the Moto Sweater Jacket size S. This one is similar in design and thickness to the Snoa Moto Cardi I blogged about last year.

Moto Sweater Jacket (similar here, here)

And lastly, the Dotside Blazer size S again. The background is brown with coral pink polka dots and elbow patches. Since it's a knit jacket. it feels very comfortable. Undernearth I am trying on the Feature Creature Top size S.

Dotside Blazer (similar here, here)

Feature Creature Top  size S is made of cotton and has a cute owl print on. The back is quite low cut and has button. The knit of this tee is quite sheer and comes in several other prints: hedgehogs, foxes, dogs, birds and one with a bunny on the front.


What else I'm liking at Anthro:

How about you? Anything you like at Anthro these days? Please share!

As always, thanks for dropping by and have a great weekend, everyone!

8 comments:

  1. I haven't tried on anything at Anthro since June! I'll have to stroll thru there soon. Love the first one on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of nice things to see, gigi! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I loooove the arslan sweater, but my store didn't get the moss colour (or indeed any of the colours of the things I'm interested in! so annoying!)

    The dotside blazer is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Sarah. Can you order it online instead? Or ask another store in Canada to ship to you?

      Delete
  3. Thanks for these reviews and I can see how the Feature Creature Top is sheer when worn. I had considered them in the past and came awfully close to ordering a couple since the prints are so cute. I thought of you when I saw the owl print because I know how you love owls. Speaking of ... there is an owl evening bag Kate Spade has I'd get you if I win the lotto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tiffany rose! Hope you win then! :))

      Delete
  4. The arslan sweater jacket is really nice - what did you think of it when it wasn't buttoned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa! I don't recall, unfortunately, but I think this is a sweater coat you would wear outdoors, all buttoned up.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.