Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Anthro - November (II)

Also last weekend I dropped by Anthro as well, where Christmas decorations were already on display. The Leopard Trapeze Coat size S, my normal Anthro coat size fits quite loose. I could size down, but then the sleeves would probably be very short on me. I thought it was a fun piece.


Next was the Guepardo Pullover size S in the 'neutral motif.' It's a large gauge knit sweater in large kitty print. It's not a heavy knit, but I think I will stay away from such pattern/print as it makes me look chunky. The skirt is the Chava Pencil Skirt size S, usual size in skirts. It's made of wool, cotton and linen, and very comfortable. I loved the colourful pattern.

Lastly, the Burnett Anorak size S again. The colour is not visible in the top photo, but you can see a close-up below. I loved the colour and the pattern on this jacket. The fit was flattering as well. (I am still trying to figure out how to take proper pics with the new phone, so apologies for the blurry top photo).


Detail of the lining and piping (left) and of the fabric (right):


What else I liked at Anthro:

How about you? Have you been at Anthro lately? What did you think of the Christmas decorations?

Thank you for visiting my blog and have a great middle of the week, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I love the Chava skirt, it looks great on your trim figure. I think I'm going to order it in my usual size and put it away for next winter. I went through the Anthro November catalog last evening and there were a number of lovelies but I can't buy too many things for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, xoxo! You will have more lovelies to choose from next year.

      Delete
  2. Gosh, I haven't been to Anthro in ages, must hop over there. That skirt looks so interesting on you, really like that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jodi. Let us know what you see. :)

      Delete
  3. Love the knit skirt and the jacket! Thanks for the reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome, amles. Thanks for visiitng!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.