Friday, October 25, 2013

Twinkle Little Star (II)

If you have been reading here a while, you may have seen my post on the pretty necklace from Anjolee before. Recently I was asked whether I wanted to collaborate with them again. I took a closer look at the diamond rings on their website and the ring I chose to show you is a Diamond Wedding Band

No, I am not in the market, but I loved the simplicity of the Five Across Diamond Band. Mine is made from sterling silver and citrine stones, but the diamond wedding band would be diamonds and gold or platinum. I chose citrine because it pairs nicely with the pendant I already have.

It arrived in a beautiful wood box with soft padding inside and the ring looks beautiful in real life.

What I like about Anjolee is that the jewelry is highly customizable. Say you wanted a diamond band, for example. Once you pick the ring style from the five styles available (Classic, Eternity, Diamond & Gems, Vintage or Red Carpet), you can then customize it by choosing the metal (platinum or white or yellow gold in 10K, 14K or 18K), the total carat weight of the diamonds and the ring size. The diamonds come with an Anjolee certificate of authenticity, but if you choose, you can also receive a third party appraisal certificate as well. Lastly, you can also add an engraving to the ring, if you wish. And the best part of it all, the website also offers animation so that you get a complete 3D view of how your final result would look like.

How about you? Which one would suit your style better?

6 comments:

  1. I love that their style is customizable, which is something I didn't expect from an online site. I won a ring from a blogger giveaway from them, so I didn't get to experience choosing the materials but I would be interested to try how that would work with an online jeweler. I love the ring you picked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found navigating the website and customizing extremely easy and am sure you would as well. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Citrines are such beautiful stones, trying to choose a new engagement ring is giving me a huge headache, I may end up staying bare fingered, I'm stressing myself out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many choices, so little time! Sorry about your ring, but hope you can find another one equally beautiful.

      Delete
  3. Rose, what a beautiful ring! You chose well. :) With the citrine stones it makes for a perfect all occasion ring.

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.