Friday, October 4, 2013

Tommy Hilfiger Coats

Earlier this week I received an e-mail from Tommy Hilfiger, so I decided to go browsing on their website for a bit. I noticed the familiar face that has been at J. Crew for several years now, but was intrigued by the coat she was wearing - the Houndstooth Crombie Coat. It's a wool mix in a garnet/black houndstooth pattern and has a partial puffer lining.



HOUNDSTOOTH CROMBIE COAT $399.00

The colorblock trend seems to be here to stay, and I liked the classical colours used in the Colorblock Trench Tommy:
 
COLORBLOCK TRENCH $199.00 

A camel peacoat is a wardrobe basic. The Solid Wool Coat is a bit longer than most of the peacoats I have seen. Too bad I cannot wear this colour.

SOLID WOOL COAT $349.00
 Solid Wool Coat (similar here, here, here)

The Classic Duffle Coat comes in 'apple red' and 'midnight.' My preference is for the red one, of course.


CLASSIC DUFFLE COAT $349.00

Hooded Quilted Jacket seems to be the perfect gear for these parts. It is long enough to cover my butt and has a hood so I don't need to fuss with an umbrella.


HOODED QUILTED JACKET $149.00
What else I liked at TH:


How about you? Have you been to Tommy Hilfiger lately? What did you think? Please share.

Thanks for visiting my blog and have a great Friday, everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I thought they had really cute stuff this fall. I almost pulled the trigger on the puffer vest a few days ago. If I can get it on sale, I might get their library print shirt dress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, Merry Wife. They have quite a nice selection. Hope you are able to get the dress.

      Delete
  2. I like the simple easy design of that solid wool coat - great color too!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.