Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Royal Paisley

An oldie but goodie is the 'royal paisley' pattern from JC which debuted a couple of years ago. I have worn this skirt to death with other various tops and shoes, but never in the combo it was initially advertised on the website. At first, I actually thought the outfit was a dress, until I inspected it more closely. It's definitely a lot of pattern, but I'll take it.

Royal Paisley

Perfect Shirt in Royal Paisley (similar here, here, here)
(Paisley dresses here, here, here, here)
No. 2 Pencil Skirt in Royal Paisley (similar here, here)
Booker Booties (similar here, here, here)
Distressed Leather Denim Belt (similar here, here, here)
Coach Parker Hobo (similar here, here, here)
Jo Malone Orange Blossom Body Lotion (get it here, here, here)

The FALLSALE code continues at J. Crew for a 30% discount on sale items through October 20, while store are still reporting 40% off on the same items. Did you get yourself something nice?

I splurged on the Plaster Peony Tee this weekend using the INSTYLE25 code. Initially I ordered size S, and then found out from various other blogs it fits large, so I placed a second order for an XS. If S is too large for me, I will either return it or sell it to a JCA. Please let me know if you wish to take it off my hands.

Thanks for visiting, and have a great day out there!

7 comments:

  1. I love this! I wouldn't think to pair them together, until I started browsing the 'Crew catalog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Me neither. I thought a lot of us thought it was a dress, at first sight.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rose. I have this same paisley shirt. I like to wear it with wool cafe capris in camel, a honeycomb sweater in heather acorn and the wooden acorn necklace. I'm a sucker for anything paisley!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous with the sober simplicity of those black leather accessories- the perfect boots! That was a great spring for printed pencil paisleys at JC- I have both the royal and the sovereign too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sarah! I have the same skirts, it seems. :)

      Delete
  4. Love Royal Paisley! This post inspired me to wear my skirt today!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.