Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Madewell - October

Last weekend CC and I drove down to Seattle for an outing and a bit of shopping. Of course that included visits to Madewell, since we don't have one in Vancouver yet. Madewell scarves and sweaters are among my favourites. Among sweaters, the Viewpoint Sweater-Jacket size S, my usual size in sweaters at Madewell. It's all wool, very soft and has a substantial knit. The zipper is to the left side, as you can see from the lateral view. Loved the fit and the softness of this sweater jacket.

Viewpoint Sweater-Jacket (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Softstripe Sweater in 'true black' and size S. Like the name suggests, it is very soft. It's a cotton/wool and other fibre blend. There is also a white/grey stripe, as well as a grey/green stripe combo. I liked this sweater quite a bit.

Journal Cardigan in Herringbone size S is a lovely dark grey/blue herringbone pattern. It fits similarly to my bookshop cardigan from last year.

Journal Cardigan in Herringbone (similar here, here)

Lastly, the French Knot Pointy Skimmers size 8, my regular skimmer size. They are extremely comfy and the colour seemed richer than what I see on the website. They also felt a bit more loose than the suede skimmers I have. Sorry for the blurry photo.


Currently, Madewell is offering free shipping on all orders. The 25% off sale items just ended. Also all the $25 coupons expired on Sunday, but I hope some of you were able to snag some amazing deals. If you did, please share!

Have a great middle of the week, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spam will be deleted.