Saturday, October 26, 2013

Madewell New Arrivals Picks

I haven't shopped Madewell in a while, so I was pleasantly surprised to see several great looking boots on their website. First was the Lonny Boot in Distressed Leather in a colour called 'apple butter:'

 The Lonny Boot in distressed leather

Or the Lonny Boot in 'true black:'

 The Lonny Boot

Two-Tone Lace-up Boot reminds me of the J. Crew's Bandelier High-Heel Boot from a couple of years ago.


Loeffler Randall Octavia High-Tops in black would be great for everyday, casual wear.



Gamine Sweater is all wool and 'heather blacktop' is my colour of choice. It comes in five other colours, one of which is a beautiful blue.


Gamine Sweater

Tomboy Workshirt in Check comes in 'noble blue' and is all cotton. There is also a flannel red version.


If you like plaid, you may also consider the Fireside Vest in Buffalo Plaid:

 fireside Vest in Buffalo Plaid

Game Plan Skirt looks like a great casual skirt to wear around the house.


Game Plan Skirt
Game Plan Skirt

Lastly, I don't think the Flowerbed Scarf in cotton/wool is a new arrival since it's already on sale, but I can't believe I almost missed out on this beauty:

Flowerbed Scarf 

How about you? Have you shopped at Madewell lately? If so, please share!

Thanks for visiting, and have a great rest of the weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Oh- I missed the flowerbed scarf! What a gorgeous print! too bad there's no discount promo right now! maybe there'll still be one around for the next time...

    I really like those two tone booties...yummy leather, grippy soles and a great shape!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, Sarah! We just missed on the 40% off sale. Hope there is another one soon.

      Delete
  2. The Lonny boot looks awesome - I seem to always forget to check on Madewell for their wares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shoes and boots from Madewell! Hope you find something nice there.

      Delete
  3. I love the drape tee. It's really awesome. I'm waiting for the gallerist ponte tee to arrive. It feels like it's been forever. I like those Lonny boots! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.