Saturday, October 5, 2013

J. Crew - October

A few more photos from my previous J. Crew visits follow. Silk Sweatshirt size 2 and 'greyed teak.' This top is one of the favourites in the 'pinot noir' colourway. I usually take sizes 2, 4 and occasionally even a 6 in tops at J. Crew, so this was the smallest of the sizes. The skirt is the Patch Pocket Pencil Skirt size 2 and 'navy.' I had previously tried this in size 4 here before.

Silk Sweatshirt (similar here, here, here)

Next is the Merino Zippered Sweater-Jacket size S. This is my usual size in sweaters and jackets at J. Crew. The knit substantial and I loved this one a lot. I could have left the gold buttons out, but since there are only two of them, it's not a big deal. I could live with them.


I never got into the peplum trend, but I liked the shade of the Ponte Peplum Shirt. I am wearing size S and 'neon strawberry.' It's comfortable and can be quite flattering. The back has a a full zipper.


Lastly, the Goodwinn Hobo in 'stone pinot noir.' Size wise, I like it for myself, as I could fit everything I lug around with me every day in there. It is too large for a petite woman, in my opinion.  (I m 5'6").

Goodwinn Hobo (similar here, here, here) 

What else I'm liking at J. Crew:

Wool bomber peacoat
Minnie pant in bi-stretch wool
Diamond and plaid scarf
Collection pencil skirt in marigold metallic print

How about you? Did you shop during the SWEATERS sale? Please share!

As always, thanks for visiting and have a great Sunday, everyone!
 

6 comments:

  1. thank you for the review on the hobo! i wondered how big it was. that's something i'd pack to death. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, it might be a bit too big on you, phiphi! :)

      Delete
  2. Cute sweaters! That peplum shirt looks great on you. And I really like your shopping day outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Merry Wife! I might even spring for a peplum top in a darker colour soon.

      Delete
  3. I like your OOTD and that peplum top is flattering!

    I once used a large handbag as my suitcase for an overnight business trip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tiffany rose! I was contemplating doing that with my computer bag once. It's roomy enough. :)

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.