Wednesday, October 30, 2013

J. Crew - October (IV)

Last weekend I stopped at J. Crew to check out the new roll-out. A few new winter coats had arrived the Monday before. Among them, the Military Parka size S and 'navy' colour. It also comes in a colour called 'fatigue.' The coat has a quilted lining (seen below) and a hood with sherpa lining and faux fur trim. I am wearing S and this is quite roomy, as you can probably tell from the photos. I apologize in advance for the blurry photos.

  

Military Parka (similar here, here, here)

Next was the Wintress Puffer also size Sand 'black.' Size S is quite fitted in the shoulders on me. I am only wearing a cotton sweatshirt underneath, so if I were to wear a sweater, I would have to size up to a medium. The coat is much lighter than the parka above and I liked it a lot.


Knit Sweatshirt Dress size 2. This is a cute knit dress. Most of the time I am a size 4 in dresses at J. Crew. I would probably take my normal size for a less fitted look. I think it looks cute with black tights on.


What else I liked at J. Crew:

Textured-Stripe Sweater in Navy
Merino Knotted Scarf Sweater (looks black on the website, but it's more of a dark khaki colour)
Darby Tassel Loafers

J. Crew is offering 25% off on $150+ orders through October 30. If you are a Facebook fan, code SECRET will get you the same discount through tonight.

Have you shopped at JC this time? What did you get?

Hope you are having a good start of the week so far, and thanks for vitising!

4 comments:

  1. I saw the military parka and thought it was cool. Did not try it on because I already have something similar. Thanks for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it's a really sturdy jacket. Will probably last for years.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the knit sweatshirt dress, I tried it today! So cute and I went one size up to a loose fit ( a bit long for me) and is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking about getting the military parka on sale, how warm is it? We've been having some frigid temps here and I want to make sure it's as warm as it looks!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.