Monday, October 21, 2013

J. Crew - October (III)

My other stopover downtown last weekend has been at J. Crew, naturally. I had already ordered the Plaster Peony Tee in size XS after reading that it fitted a bit large. It's a unique print, and wish it would be done on cotton instead of linen. I have more experience caring for cotton items than for linen ones.


Next was the Boucle Bomber Jacket size 4. This is my usual jacket size at J. Crew. It's a cute jacket, and would look great with my wool pencil skirt in 'crimson maple' from last year.


Lastly for now, a photo I took a while back but didn't have the chance to post it. It's the Wooven Panel Sweater in Black size S, my usual size. I wasn't too keen about this when I first noticed it on the website, but I loved it in person. It's extremely soft due to the cashmere content and felt great on. There is a slit at the sides, and the panel spans front and back.


What else was on sale in the store (for an additional 40% off):

Wool Racing-Stripe Track Pants (a pair came home with me)(IRL photo here)

J. Crew is also offering 25% off with code SHOPNOW on $150+ purchases through October 30. Did you get something nice this sale? If so, please share!

6 comments:

  1. Though I still have things on my wishlist, I'm meeting many things with a shrug and some things with an eye roll. Think that T would be cute with the bomber jacket and jeans.

    I also got the wool racing stripe track pants, they look really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only have a couple of things on my list. :)

      Thanks! They are SO comfy!

      Delete
  2. I love the bomber. I am quite meh this fall with the crew. Am hoping this rollout has something inspiring or at least the Christmas style guide!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I fund quite a few things I liked this fall. At least the neons are out. Hope you find something nice for Christmas, WMM,

      Delete
  3. Hi Rose, will you be visiting the J.Crew store in Calgary while you are here? Maybe you are back home already...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not. I'll be flying in at lunch and flying back in the evening.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.