Thursday, October 17, 2013

J. Crew - October (II)

A couple of weeks ago CC and I met downtown and as usual, JC was on our itinerary. It was quite timely, as the October rollout was on the floor. Among the new items was also the Long Field Jacket size S, which comes in 'mossy brown' only. This jacket is similar to the one from last year called Fatigue Jacket. The main difference is the use of snaps instead of buttons. I like my Fatigue Jacket a lot and have worn it to death.


Next is the Double-Cloth Moto Jacket size 4 and 'navy.' It also comes in 'olive moss' and 'beige stone.' This is my usual jacket size at J. Crew. The fabric is the usual one used for the winter coats. I liked this one too, as you guessed.


Lastly, the Claremont Purse in 'wet stone.' It's a perfect size purse for my height (5'6"), if you don't (need to) carry the house with you. The strap is adjustable.


A few more photos remain for a future post. J. Crew is now offering 30% off sale items with code FALLSALE through Sunday, October 20. Did you shop this sale? If so, what did you get? Please share!

Have a great Friday out there!




6 comments:

  1. Rose - I really love that first jacket on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the Double Cloth Moto jacket! It is marked down to 200 in store with the additional 40% off. Do you view thus as a classic piece or more of a trend?

    Thanks and it looks really nice on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, vegkid! I see moto jackets at one retailer or another, so I don't think they are going anywhere.... :)

      Delete
  3. You look AWESOME in the moto jacket. I wanted it so badly when I first saw it and was finally able to try it on in store. It looked like a mess on me, even when I sized down. I am officially jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, MS! Sorry it didn't work out for you, but hope you find something nice instead!

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.