Tuesday, October 15, 2013

J. Crew - November Preview

I received a few sneak previews from the next rollout and figured I'd share them with my JCAs. The Tweed Sleeve Top in Vintage Champagne/Black (item 07568) is a cotton jersey tee with tweed sleeves. I love the Falsetto Suede Ankle Tie Pumps and will do without the sunglasses, personally.

Tweed Sleeve Top in Vintage Champagne/Black (item 07568)
  Classic Stripe Stretch Perfect Shirt in French Blue (item 44175)
  Pixie Pants in Black (item 31090)
  Super Ciccio Eyeglasses in Diner Red (item 09339)
Falsetto Suede Ankle Tie Pumps (item 06572)

Love both the Jeweled Donegal Sweater in Slate Donegal lambswool (item 08663) and the Crinkle Stripe Shirt in Navy (item 06915). The shirt is tailored for a more feminie fit.

 Jeweled Donegal Sweater in Slate Donegal (item 08663)
Crinkle Stripe Shirt in Navy (item 06915)
Wool Shirttail Miniskirt in Black (06488)

And my favourite for last. I love everything about this outfit: the Keeper Chambray Shirt in Star Dot, the new Wrap Pencil Skirt, the Fanned Leaf Necklace, worn with the Goodwinn Purse seen here before. I predict all items in this outfit will sell quickly.

 
  Keeper Chambray Shirt in Star Dot (item 06723)
  Wrap Pencil Skirt in Antique Red (item 08175)(similar here)
  Goodwinn Purse in Pinot Noir/Stone (item 03193)
Fanned Leaf Necklace (item A1150)

  What do you think of the upcoming items? Any favourites?
 
  Hope your week is going well so far and have a great day out there!

17 comments:

  1. Thanks, Rose. Love the red skirt - a perfect shade and I'd love to get a closer look at the necklace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I found out the skirt comes in black, bristol blue and antique red. Couldn't get a closer photo of the necklace, I'm afraid.

      Delete
  2. I love all of these looks, but I'm with you, the third one is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, that third look is fabulous and I love that red wrap skirt. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing these! I hope I'm wrong, but that wrap skirt will probably be horrible in some way. Wrap not overlapped enough, frumpy looking, crappy material. I mean, look at how the wrap is in that pic.. the front flap is coming down so low and she is practically standing straight. I like wrap skirts in theory but the execution is easily messed up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the unequal flaps is the new trend, JCJD. I've seen it at other retailers as well. Let's wait and see on this one. :)

      Delete
    2. LOL, I suppose I can do that!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the sneak peek. I guess this means an update on the website next week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so, maryeb, since the black skirt will be available on the 23rd. The others are already back-ordered, if you can believe it.

      Delete
  6. Thanks Rose! I am thinking of holding off till the Christmas rollout! Though I do love those Darby tassel loafers in chartreuse!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are always waiting for that Xmas rollout! :))

      Delete
  7. Love that red skirt! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the red skirt - a little dubious about the flap, since JC has trouble mass-producing anything dégagé, but the color is TDF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love a Donegal sweater! Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.