Thursday, October 24, 2013

J. Crew New Arrivals Picks

While waiting for my flight, I pulled out my iPad to read some of my favourite blogs. On the JCA I got wind of J. Crew's newest arrivals. It seems we are getting some every two weeks, but I'm not complaining. It's fun to check them out. My favourite by far is the Hughes Satchel in 'burgundy.' Hopefully our stores will get this bag so I can see it out in person.


Wool Houndstooth Scarf in 'saddle fuchsia.' I love the colours of this scarf as they go nicely with my skin tone.

Wool Houndstooth Scarf (similar here, here, here)

Smartphones Leather Gloves in 'moroccan red.' I'd be interested to find out if they really work with smartphones and tablets. The ones I tried in Talbots last year didn't.

Smartphones Leather Gloves (similar here) 

The Cashmere Hats are popular and last year they sold out really quickly.  This year they come in ten different colours.

 Cashmere Hats (similar here, here, here, here) 

Wrap Pencil Skirt in 'antique red' I showed in the sneak previews here also comes in 'bristol blue' and 'black.'

  Wrap Pencil Skirt (similar here, here)

Linen Rose Tee. I tried this on last weekend and it's very pretty. It fits large, so size down one size.

Linen Rose Tee (similar here)

Lastly, the Double-Zip Sweater in Colorblock in 'elm indigo.' It's all lambswool in a 7-gauge knit and this particular colour goes well with my skin tone.

Double-Zip Sweater in Colorblock

Have you checked the new arrivals already? What did you think? Please share!

The SHOPNOW code is still good for 25% off $150+ orders through October 30. I wonder what kind of sales we'll see on Black Friday.

Hope you have a pleasant day and thanks for visiting!
 

12 comments:

  1. I'm also interested in the gloves. I checked with my PS and she confirmed that they are cashmere-lined. But yes, I also want to know if they really do work with a touch screen.

    Hope the interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be nice and cozy then... especially if I have to move to your city. ;)

      Delete
  2. I bought the double zip sweater in heather grey and love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Now I have to check that one too! :)

      Delete
  3. the double zip sweater in colorblock looks pretty good. Love the combination of grey and navy blue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm interested in the double zip sweater, wrap pencil and satchel, too.
    Thanks for sharing your pics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers, maryeb! Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  5. love your picks! that first bag is so nice - I really am thinking of one..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, WMM! Christmas is coming soon, right? :))

      Delete
  6. Ohhh I LOVE this bag in burgundy! I think this ismy color this year, I'm so in love with it :-) I also like the scarf and the double zip sweater in Colorblock , but I tried it today and I don't think it is for me :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have always liked burgundy bags! :D Sorry to read the zip sweater is not to your liking.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.