Saturday, October 12, 2013

J. Crew Factory - October

The J. Cre wFactory website is celebrating their 1 year anniversary with a 50% off sale across the board. Since I had some last few photos from my trip a couple of weeks ago, I figured I should post them.

A favourite was the Factory Quilted Jacket size S and 'tropical cove.' Cute, but the name doesn't quite go with a winter jacket, you know? This is the same fit as the Snowcap Quilted Jacket from the regular JC store. See mine here. I love my red jacket, and the blue Factory version is beautiful too.


Next is the Factory Spotted Sequin Tee size S in 'black.' This is the Factory iteration of the Polka-Dot Sequin Top from last year seen here. Size S is my normal J. Crew size in tops.


Another top I liked was the Factory Printed Peter Pan Collar Tee size S. The Factory cotton is a bit more sturdy and lasts longer, I found.


There is also a striped version item 02070 size S. I don't see it on the website any longer, but the store had quite a few in stock.

 Factory Strip Peter Pan Collar Tee

What else I'm liking at Factory sight now:

Factory Gold-Button Waffle Henley (comes in 5 colours)
Factory Waffle Infinity Scarf (also in 5 colours)

All of the above are a great deal right now with the 50% off sale. Have you shopped anything at Factory this time around? If so, what did you get? Please share!

Hope your weekend is off to a pleasant start. Happy Thanksgiving to all the Canucks! 


10 comments:

  1. The quilted jacket looks great on you Rose. I'm glad J.Crew brought it back again.

    Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, abc!

      Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

      Delete
  2. The quilted jacket does look great! I got the green one when they first came out early Sept. I started wearing it early Oct. -- ie more than 30 days after I bought it. On wear #3, there were feathers flying everywhere! You couldn't really see where they were coming from, either :0)

    I took it back to a Factory--not even the one where I got it--and they returned it, even though it was post 30 days (I did have receipt, tho). Great service.

    I hope it was just a bad one. On the other hand, I have a long Factory puffer from at least 3 years ago that I have worn and washed a lot--and it is still going strong....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that.... I noticed a few feathers poking out at some seams on my jacket. It doesn't bother me, though, given the great price I got this jacket for,

      Delete
  3. I got the black spotted sequin tee as well - it's a fun top, but boy, a whole lotta sparkle going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holidays are coming, so I think that's the right amount of sparkle for the festivities. :)

      Delete
  4. That quilted jacket looks great. I think I need to snag one soon before all the good winter coats are sold out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine on super sale last year, luckily.

      Delete
  5. shoot- I've probably missed the boat by now...didn't take note of this sale! Thanks for your amazing reviews, as usual! I love the subtle polka dots and collared sweater with your denim skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by, Sarah. Hope you were able to snag something nice.

      Delete

Spam will be deleted.