Friday, September 20, 2013

Madewell - September

Finally I am able to post the Madewell photos taken a while ago. I hadn't visited this store in quite some time, so there were a lot of new items to check out, like the lovely Collar Lace Top. I am wearing size XS, or one size smaller than I normally take in most Madewell tops.


Next was the Modern Blazer size 4 and 'black.' I really liked this blazer. It has a bit of spandex, so it has a bit of give. I fit into either size 4 or 6 in Madewell blazers. I think I would size up to a 6 in this one for myself.


The Wafflestich Colorblock Sweater has been a favourite from the new arrivals. I took size S, the usual sweater size at Madewell. The colour is called 'heather toffee.' This sweater reminds me of the cashmere ones from J. Crew and J. Crew Factory, but this is made of a cotton/poly/wool/nylon blend. I didn't find the knit scratchy at all.


And lastly for now, the Striped Birdseye Sweater size S and 'transatlantic blue.' Also a favourite from the new arrivals, this is a blend of cotton/wool/poly/nylon, and just as soft as the one above.

Striped Birdseye Sweater (similar here)

What else I'm liking at Madewell:

Winston boot in 'rich plum'

Currently, Madewell is offering free shipping on all orders. The lovely CC has passed some gift cards to me so I will offer a couple to the first TWO Madewell fans who will e-mail me requesting them. They are for $25 off any order or $75 or more, valid until September 29. I will try to answer my e-mail tomorrow before lunch, so please be patient. Happy shopping!

Thanks for dropping by, and have a great weekend, everyone!

13 comments:

  1. I like the lace top and blazer best on you, Rose, you look great!

    Some cute things at Madewell, would love to be lucky enough to get one of the gift cards. I've email you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, tiffany rose! Happy shopping!

      Delete
    2. Woohoo, the New York tee and heartdot shirt on on thier way. Thanks so much, Rose!

      Delete
    3. That's great, tiffany rose! Glad you got something nice!

      Delete
  2. Love the colorblock sweater! I own the jcrew one so I don't think I need it. Emailed you about the madewell gift card if there's one available!
    Allysan1013 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you got one! Happy shopping!

      Delete
  3. All coupons are gone. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing that colorblock sweater and might just get it. I've got a $25 coupon to use, and with free shipping it'll be worth it! I just hope I don't find the material to be itchy, because I'm a tad more sensitive to that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't find the sweater itchy, but then I am not sensitive to wool. Hope you like it.

      Delete
  5. Ooh, nice. Thanks for sharing these pics. Those are things I thought were cute online. I ordered the Paris tee w/my $25 code. Waitlist date of Jan 9! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, gigi! Hope you get it before January! LoL

      Delete
  6. You look great! Very cute lace top!

    ReplyDelete

Spam will be deleted.